• Please use an working Email account to verify your memebership in the forum

Achuma1's latest activity

• Achuma1
    Achuma1 replied to the thread My extended family!.
    Its okayyy akkaa....Ohh rightuu...Inikku final ah pudichachu chat room la hehe<3:love:.. Yes double okay, yaarulaam free ah irukingalo...
  • Achuma1
    Achuma1 reacted to Minnale's post in the thread My extended family! with Love Love.
    I'm so sorry for late reply da. Personal la konjam busy ayten. So sure weekend la chat la meet agurom. Saturday Sunday night ok va🤗🤗🤗...
  • Achuma1
    Achuma1 reacted to Minnale's post in the thread My extended family! with Haha Haha.
    Ha ha kaaval ipde erukinga.. ungaluku ennapa jollya erupa🤣
  • Achuma1
    Ohhh night la office poganum ah😶‍🌫️.. Ohh okay anna
  • Achuma1
    Achuma1 reacted to Santhosh's post in the thread My extended family! with Like Like.
    vanakkam epdi irukinga epdi poguthu life lam apram intha post la ulla ellarukum periya vanakkam☺️
  • Achuma1
    Vanakkamm..Naan nalam, neenga epdi irukkinga?.. Life nalla poguthu.. Ungaluku epdi poguthu..office la work laa?
  • Achuma1
    Achuma1 reacted to VOLDEMORT's post in the thread My extended family! with Like Like.
    Every Saturday 7PM
  • Achuma1
    Achuma1 reacted to Oxy's post in the thread My extended family! with Like Like.
    👍🏼
  • Achuma1
    Weekends la vaangaa..peslaam🤗
  • Achuma1
    Achuma1 reacted to Padhumai's post in the thread My extended family! with Like Like.
    Antha timing enna nu sonna nanum varuven
  • Achuma1
    Hellooo..I am happy to see your msgs as well🥹🫶🏻..Yes kandipa, most ah elaarum weekend time la thane free ah irukkom..so maybe Saturday...
  • Achuma1
    Achuma1 reacted to Minnale's post in the thread My extended family! with Love Love.
    Hey dear Achu . Happy to see ur msgs Sure da inimel oru timing la varuvom. Let's be in touch. How r u..
  • Achuma1
    Achuma1 commented on Achuma1's profile post.
    Naa itha post poten nu ipo tha nyabagam varuthu lol, padatha paathutu aaha nalla irukke nu poten But coming to your question, Unmaiyave...
  • Achuma1
    Achuma1 posted the thread My extended family! in General talks.
    Hello, elaarum epdi irukkinga?? Hope y'all are doing well I miss you guys so bad...you all have been a major part of me and ipo veraikum...
  • Achuma1
    Achuma1 reacted to Minnale's post in the thread Pongallo Pongal with Love Love.
    தித்திக்கும் தமிழ் போல பொங்கட்டும் பொங்கலது புதுப்பானை பொங்கல் போல பிறக்கட்டும் புதுவாழ்வு திகட்டாத கரும்பு போல இனிக்கட்டும் மனிதனின்...